Be Happy! 10 Scientifically Proven Techniques That Will Make You Happier.
Being happy is all we want in our life and the interesting thing is we all have the different perspective to how to make ourselves or others happy. It is very difficult to explain happiness because happiness can’t be explain it’s basically a state of mind and virtually everyone strives for it but not everyone will reach it. Everyone loves to be happier and we will describe you 10 simple things which you can do today that will make you happier.
- Sleep more: The very first thing you should do is to sleep well, the more you will sleep or the more you have sound sleep the more it will make you happy. According to a study, it is proven that how well you sleep will probably affect how you feel when you wake up.
- Spend time with your family and friends: Time spent with family and friends makes you much happier than anything else in the world. Yes, it is true social time is highly valuable when it comes to improving your happiness several studies have researched in it.
- Just 7 minutes exercise: You wouldn’t believe how 7 minutes of exercise can change your mind state of mind. Exercise has such a good effect on our happiness and it’s actually been proven to be an effective strategy for overcoming depression.
- Feel the fresh air: Go outside, happiness is maximized when you are in fresh air. Making time to go outside on a nice day also delivers a huge advantage and according to a study spending time, 20 minutes outside in good weather boost your positive energy.
- Assist others: Helping others and providing a piece of advice to others will make you feel happy more than anything else and according to a study it has been proven that helping others can also make you feel happy and enriches your life.
- Smile always: Try to smile always as smiling makes us feel good which increases our attentional flexibility and our ability to think positively. A smile is the best thing you can do to improve your circumstances and gives you the energy to overcome from this situation.
- Schedule a trip: Taking a holiday make you feel happier and boost your energy up to a certain level. Highest spike in happiness came during the planning stage of a vacation as people enjoy the sense of anticipation.
- Meditation: Yes meditation has a very big hand in the happiness of a person; meditation clears your mind and calms your mind so to take decision easily which will make you happy. Studies show that in the minutes right after meditating we experience the feelings of calmness and contentment.
- Believe in yourself: True happiness comes from within that is when you try to believe in yourself and when you start to thank everything you get in your life.
- Give yourself a boost: Stay healthy with fruits, veggies, and protein as when your body start feeling good automatically your brain will also feel good and this, in turn, makes you feel happy.
Here we have discussed some of the points that will give your day a little blast, you can also share your points to how to stay happy.
If you like this article then, please share it with your friends and family. Surely it will change your life and you can see the difference in yourself. Also, you can share your views with us we would love to hear from you.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Shruti_Sharma/2343937